Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Well that was interesting....

So I was out today, spending some time with friends when the one kind of person in my life that I didn't want to see while in a state of yes, an ex-girlfriend. An ex-girlfriend without closure no less. All she did was walk straight up to me and say, "I have some of your stuff at my place, can you come get it soon?"....sigh, "Yes". Granted I do want my stuff back, but, well we will see.

In a bit more positive developments, a random friend that I haven't hung out with if well over 6 months called me up today, apparently he saw me driving and realized we hadn't talked in awhile. Normally I probably would have chatted and then called it good, but thanks to the power of yes we will be spending some time together this week, I will let you know how it goes.

By the way, this blog is a yes. I meant to make mention of this last time. One of my friends that I told about this suggested that I blog about it, so here I am.

As far as what I have lined up for today, well not too much. I have to day off from work, all that I know is that I will be hanging out with the guys tonight. Probably have a few drinks, play some blackjack, typical guy stuff.

Say Yes to today.

American Yes Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment